We are a group of students studying game development and animation, our team name for the project is ‘Deadwire Arts’ and our project a game all about killing vegetables!
- Angelo Guerrero (LinkedIn) – Lead programmer (General)
Oversee project and develop game systems with the other programmers.
- Alex Le Mesurier (alexlemesurier.com) – Gameplay programmer & Effects (General gameplay programming & game lighting and particle effects)
Develop systems, with a focus on visual aesthetics of the game.
- Hazim Bin Abd Wahid (cabiatihm.wixsite.com/portfolio) – Programmer (A.I)
Develop systems, with a focus on balancing statistics and variable values.
Modelling, Animation & Art
- Elijah Araza (earaza.wixsite.com/earazaportfolio) – Lead modeller and Story director
Oversee asset development and story, specializes with character modelling.
- Ibrahim Noushad (ibrahimblogs.wixsite.com/ibrahimnoushad) – Assistant story director & Weapon Modeller.
Develop assets for the team specializing in weapon and structures and assisting with cinematic development.
- John Sartorio (jonlorenzsartorio.wixsite.com/johnlorenz) – Animator and Art director
Develop assets for the project with a focus on animation and oversee the art illustrations.
- Gamila Hafez (ghafez.wixsite.com/website) – Lighting & Environment Modeller
Develop assets for the team specializing in environmental props as well as visual effects in post.
- Aditya Rajagopal (Soundtracks)
- Joshua Basug (Sound Design)
- Lauren Gabat (Graphics Design)
- Wayan Pascual (Secondary UI Design)
- Kimberly Reyes (Secondary Artist)
- Angelica Fierra (Secondary Artist)
- The Asset Room (Sound Effects)
- Muhammad Albadawi
- Sagar Bhagat
- Shiv Menon
- Christian Dulay (Voice Acting Assistance)
- Jamie Rallos (Voice Acting Assistance)
- Hind Mustafa (Lecturer)
- Bing Ratnapala (Lecturer)
- Ahmed Gamal (Lecturer)
- Carlos Bott (Lecturer)